What is Personal Health Care Coverage?
Personal health insurance products help lower your risk of being burdened by unexpected expenses for preventive care or medical bills as a result of an illness or injury. While Provincial health and drug plans provide coverage for many health expenses, there are gaps that can have a significant impact on your finances. For example, depending on the province or territory where you live, you may have to pay for:
· Prescription drugs to treat a chronic or serious health condition
· Emergency medical services provided in another country
· Practitioners like physiotherapists, Registered Massage Therapists and Chiropractors, to promote wellness or help with injury recovery
· Medical equipment to assist with one’s mobility
There is a Personal Health Care Insurance plan for everyone. What’s your current situation?
Ø I’m retiring or leaving my job and I have existing medical expenses to cover.
Ø I’m retiring or leaving my job and want to prepare for unexpected future health needs.
Ø I’m not covered by group coverage or a private plan right now.
What Do Our Plans Cover?
· You can tailor your coverage to include a range of healthcare needs, such as:
· Routine dental services
· Eye exams, glasses, contact lenses and laser surgery
· Prescriptions drugs
· Physiotherapy, chiropractor visits and massage therapy
· Social workers and psychologists
· Naturopaths, dieticians, acupuncturists, no referral needed like all our paramedical services
How Much Will This Cost Me?
Your monthly premium will depend on the Insurance Provider and the plan you choose. To get a quote: E-mail: email@example.com